Unfortunately due to strong winds and a high chance of rain, which will jeopardise the outdoor screen and movie projection, we have had to postpone tonight’s moonlight cinema event.
The event will now run on Friday 5 February 2021.
If you have booked a ticket and still wish to attend, no further actions is required. If you can no longer attend on the new date, please contact us via “Contact Event Organiser” on Eventbrite and we’ll cancel your ticket.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Watermark team